De Page Personnelle de Cédric Blancher.
La version française est ici...
[modifier] About me
[modifier] IT Security
[modifier] My stuff
- My contributions:
- I am member of Team Rstack, a happy hackers group (or not)
- I was a member of French Honeynet Project until its dissolution in 2007, for which I was studying honeypots containment and network flows analysis.
- I regularly author articles for MISC Magazine and Linux Magazine France (cf. Contributions).
- Philippe "Phil" Biondi : http://www.secdev.org/, and especially Scapy
- Frédéric "Pappy" Raynal : http://www.security-labs.org/
- Jean-Marie "Rogue" Mele : http://www.acklabs.net/ and his wonderful (joking) scanner Aping, now renamed Pyping
[modifier] Misc. stuff
[modifier] Audio/Video (mostly french speaking, sorry)
- hacker, as explained in Jargon File or in RFC1392 - Internet Users' Glossary, describes a person who delights in having an intimate understanding of the internal workings of a system, computers and computer networks in particular. A common mistake is to associate hackers to malicious users which they're not, the latest being designed as crackers.